How to Manage Money
Learn how to manage money, budget, and bank, plus understand credit, assets and consumerism. All in convenient 2-hour workshops.
Learn the skills
- Budgeting: Learn how to write a budget and control your spending
- Banking: Learn about banking features and products and how to use them safely and efficiently
- Credit: Learn about different credit products, credit reports and scores, and how to manage debt
- Assets: Learn about all of the assets you have and how to use them to solve a challenge and reach your goals
- Consumerism: Learn how consumerism and advertising affects your spending habits, how to be an informed consumer, and how to live your best life
Do you qualify?
- Money Management workshops are intended for those living on a low income, or experiencing significant barriers.
Momentum programs are on hold and our building is closed to the public. Sign up to receive more details about future program starts.