In our free Pre-Apprenticeship Training Programs, you will upgrade your skills, get access to real on-site experience, and build important connections in the industry.
We are now accepting applications for our Automotive – Heavy Duty Equipment Service Technician program starting March 29, 2021.
CostThis program is funded by the Government of Alberta and is provided at no cost to eligible participants.
Learn the skills
- Become certified in First Aid, CPR, CSTS and WHMIS
- Upgrade your English, math and science skills
- Receive technical training from Alberta’s premier trades college SAIT
- Gain valuable on-the-job training
- Develop skills and attitudes to help you succeed in your career
Do you qualify?
Apply for our upcoming program if you:
- Are underemployed or unemployed
- Were born outside of Canada or are Indigenous
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark Level 5/6
- Are ready, willing and able to complete our pre-Apprenticeship training to start a career in the trades
We are accepting applications for applications for our Automotives – Heavy Duty Equipment Service Technician program starting March 29, 2021. Fill out the form below to start the application process.
Not sure what program is the best fit for you? We welcome you to contact us, so we can advise you and provide more information.
You can review the information package here.
- Test your math and English skills – SAIT
- Check out careers in the trades – Alberta Apprenticeship Industry Training
- Download the entrance exam study guide
- Learn more about apprenticeships in Canada – Canadian Apprenticeship Forum
Are you an Employer who would like to support our program by providing a work placement? Click here.