Technology Training for Women
This instructor-led 20-week program features real-world scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework supported by professional mentors and accredited trainers. Participants will acquire cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with complimentary access to practice and full exams. Learners will also receive job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshooting, escalation, and task automation techniques. AWS re/Start also provides learners with professional skills including effective communication, collaboration, resume writing, and interview coaching to prepare them for employer meetings and interviews.
Following graduation, Momentum will support participants in applying their newly acquired skills and connecting with employers.
Learn the skills
- Access free, in-person, skills-based training
- Build skills aligned to AWS certification
- Write basic Python/Bash scripts
- Support Linux Operating Systems
- Operate network infrastructures
- Carry out troubleshooting
- Connect with employers and start your career
Do you qualify?
- Open to women between the ages of 21 and 45
- Full-time availability to attend training Monday–Friday for the course duration (20 weeks)
- Available to start a full-time job after course completion
- Excitement to launch a career in cloud computing or continue your training in IT
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Some experience with technology is an asset