Business Feasibility Study
What is a Business Feasibility study?
The Business Feasibility Study helps you decide if your idea can become a successful business. You will figure out how much money you will need to start the business, research companies who provide the same product/service, and determine who your target customer would be. The feasibility study will help you decide if you want to start the business, and if you want to apply for one of Momentum’s longer business programs.
Participants are expected to attend every session with absences allowable only under special circumstances. There may be a need for participants to work on their feasibility studies outside of class time. Participants can reasonably expect the program commitment to be 10 hours per week.
There is no business coaching provided in this program.
Microloans are not available for participants in this program.
CostFree. There is no Alberta Income support or Employment Insurance support for this program.
Learn the skills
- Learn your entrepreneurial characteristics
- Explore and refine your business idea
- Complete preliminary research
- Conduct a feasibility study and make a decision about the likely success of your business idea
- Decide on next steps, which may include applying for one of Momentum’s longer Programs
Do you qualify?
- You are living on a low or fixed income
- You have a business idea (or two) that you would like to explore
- You are available to attend each class
- You are over 18 years of age
Let’s talk about your business idea! You can sign up for a workshop below or connect with us by email or phone 403-204-2699
October 6, 2020
Explore your small business idea through the Business Feasibility Study program. Part-time and held over 4 days, this program is suitable for anyone wanting to start a small business, but who may be wondering about the feasibility of their idea. Participants work on developing a business model and basic financial planning and set-up. To register, please fill in the following form, call the Business Development Assistant at 403 204 2657, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.