Business Feasibility Study
Momentum’s Business Feasibility Study will help you decide if your business idea can become a successful business.
Do you have a great idea for a business? Not sure if it’s an idea worth pursuing? Momentum can support you! You’ll learn how much money you will need to start the business, research companies who provide the same product/service, and determine who your target customer would be. The feasibility study will help you decide if you want to start the business, and if you want to apply for one of Momentum’s longer business programs.
Does this sound like a program for you? Do you have an idea that just needs to be built out? You should expect to attend every session and there may be work to do outside of class time. Participants can reasonably expect the program commitment to be 10 hours.
CostFree. There is no Alberta Income support or Employment Insurance support for this program.
Learn the skills
- Learn your entrepreneurial characteristics
- Explore and refine your business idea
- Complete preliminary research
- Conduct a feasibility study and make a decision about the likely success of your business idea
- Decide on next steps, which may include applying for one of Momentum’s longer Programs
Do you qualify?
- You are living on a low or fixed income
- You have a business idea (or two) that you would like to explore
- You are available to attend each class
- You are over 18 years of age
February 14, 2022
Explore your small business idea through the Business Feasibility Study program. Part-time and held over 3 days, this program is suitable for anyone wanting to start a small business, but who may be wondering about the feasibility of their idea. Participants work on developing a business model and basic financial planning and set-up. This program runs: February 14th - 1pm to 4pm February 16th - 1pm to 4pm February 18th - 1pm to 4pm . Click to register, or call the Intake Assistant at 403-204-2650, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.