Business Feasibility Study
If you have a great idea for a business, Momentum’s Business Feasibility Study will help you decide if that idea can grow into a successful venture.
You will learn about start-up costs, research businesses similar to yours, and determine who your target customers are. The Business Feasibility Study will help you decide if you want to turn your business dreams into a reality.
Part-time and held over 3 days (M/W/F), participants are expected to attend each session, and complete any required homework. Participants can reasonably expect a program commitment of 10 hours. As a component of this program, facilitators will meet with participants for a 1:1 coaching advisory session, to help you determine next steps and discuss whether Momentum’s more in-depth business programs are the right fit for you.
Learn the skills
- Discover your entrepreneurial characteristics
- Explore and refine your business idea
- Complete preliminary research
- Conduct a feasibility study and make a decision about the likely success of your business idea
- Decide on next steps, which may include applying for one of Momentum’s more in-depth business programs
Do you qualify?
- You are living on a low or fixed income
- You have a business idea (or two) that you would like to explore
- You are available to attend each class
- You are over 18 years of age
- Momentum strongly encourages participants to use either a computer or laptop for this program as cellphones & tablets can prevent full participation.
Click the session dates below to register.
January 16, 2023
Explore your small business idea through the Business Feasibility Study program. Part-time and held over 3 days, this program is suitable for anyone wanting to start a small business, but who may be wondering about the feasibility of their idea. Participants work on developing a business model and basic financial planning and set-up. This program runs: Monday, January 16th - 5:00pm to 8:00pm Wednesday, January 18th - 5:00pm to 8:00pm Friday, January 20th - 5:00pm to 8:00pm To register, please fill in the following form, call the Intake Assistant at 403-204-2650, or email email@example.com.