Individuals living with a mental disorder or addictions challenges can increase their financial literacy skills through one-on-one support and free financial education classes on budgeting, banking, credit, assets, debt-management and consumers.
The Financial Administrator from CASS will provide one-on-one participant-directed support to individuals who find it difficult to manage their finances on their own.
The Financial Administrator works with participants to:
- Set financial goals
- Develop a budget
- Build their credit rating
- Pay down their debt
- Establish savings
For information on Financial Administration please contact: Shannon Humber at 403-283-0611 or visit www.c-a-s-s.org
Learn the skills
- Financial Education
- Budget 1: What’s your money personality?
- Budget 2: Tell your money where to go
- Assets: Discovering your true wealth
- Banking: Understanding your options
- Credit: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Debt Management: Yes, there is a way
- Consumerism: Moving towards simplicity
Do you qualify?
This program is for people who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Money Matters is available for any individual experiencing mental health or addiction challenges who lives in Calgary and needs help with money management.
Contact us for more information by calling 403-204-2687.
Download and complete the PDF or complete the form below for more information