Gain confidence in your finances by learning about budgeting, banking, credit, assets and consumerism during these free 2-hour workshops.
Sign up for as few or as many workshops as you’d like. Participants who attend all five workshops will earn a Certificate of Completion.
Learn the skills
Learn the Skills
- Budgeting: Learn how to write a budget and control your spending
- Banking: Learn about banking features and products and how to use them safely and efficiently
- Credit: Learn about different credit products, credit reports and scores, and how to manage debt
- Assets: Learn about all of the assets you have and how to use them to solve a challenge and reach your goals
- Consumerism: Learn how consumerism and advertising affects your spending habits, how to be an informed consumer, and how to live your best life
Do you qualify?
Do You Qualify?
- Money Management workshops are intended for those living on a low income, or experiencing significant barriers.
Choose from classes on Assets, Banking, Consumerism, Budgeting and Credit.