Gain confidence in your finances by learning about budgeting, banking, credit, assets and consumerism during these free 2-hour workshops.
Sign up for as few or as many workshops as you’d like. Participants who attend all five workshops will earn a Certificate of Completion.
Learn the skills
- Budgeting: control your money
- Banking: be a smart bank customer
- Credit: take charge of it
- Assets: build your future
- Consumerism: decide for yourself
Do you qualify?
This program is for people who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Money Management workshops are intended for those living on a low income, or experiencing significant barriers.
Find and register for an upcoming workshop through our event calendar. Or contact us for more information.