Matched Savings for Adults
Momentum’s matched savings for adults programs will teach you how to save and manage your money. We will match the money you save during the program.
- Tools for work
- Training or education for a new job
- Starting your own business
- Down payment for a home
- And more!
For every $1 you save, you could earn $2-$3!
That is a combined savings of up to $2400 towards your future!
Attend an orientation session to learn more and discover the best matched savings program will work for you.
Click on the links below to read more and download information on the current programs.
Graduates of these programs may be eligible for the Owen Hart Home Owners program.
Do you qualify?
- Over 18 years of age
- A permanent resident or citizen of Canada
- Not attending full-time studies, other than language or upgrading classes, and
- Have a total maximum household income before deductions that is below the low income cut off (see chart below)
Maximum income levels, before tax:
Matched Savings programs begin twice per year in the Fall and the Spring.