Matched Savings for Adults
Momentum’s matched savings for adults programs will teach you how to save and manage your money. We will match the money you save during the program.
- Tools for work
- Training or education for a new job
- Starting your own business
- Down payment for a home
- And more!
For every $1 you save, you could earn $2-$3!
That is a combined savings of up to $2400 towards your future!
Attend an orientation session to learn more and find out which program is the best fit for you:
- Savings Circles
- Family Saves
- Fair Gains
Graduates of these programs may be eligible for the Owen Hart Home Owners program.
Do you qualify?
- Over 18 years of age
- A permanent resident or citizen of Canada
- Not attending full-time studies, other than language or upgrading classes, and
- Have a total maximum household income before deductions that is below the low income cut off (see chart below)
Maximum income levels, before tax:
Matched Savings programs begin twice per year in the Fall and the Spring.