Have you’ve lost your job or had difficulty finding one to begin with?
Do you want to return to school for technical training, but are limited by your financial situation? Are you having difficulty finding support when school becomes challenging?
Are you an apprentice facing difficulty in the progress towards becoming a Journeyperson?
Becoming a journeyperson is a long, multi-year road. Through Journeys you can create an effective resume, practice interviewing skills, build networking skills, learn about financial and community resources, get resources to help you pass your SAIT and AIT exams, connect with employers in the trades.
Learn the skills
- Create an effective resume, practice your interviewing techniques, build your networking skills, learn successful job search practices
- Build your knowledge of, and learn to access, financial and community resources available to apprentices
- Get the academic help needed to pass your SAIT or AIT exams
- Connect to trades employers who have established relationships with Momentum
- Connect with an experienced journeyperson mentor who can give you valuable advice (Pending)
Do you qualify?
This program is for people who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- You are a Permanent Resident of Canada
- You have completed a pre-employment program in a certified trade
- You are ready, willing, and able to commit and do the work necessary to become a journeyperson
Fill out the form below to contact us for more information: