In this part-time, evening program, you will develop a comprehensive business plan and launch your business through three months of classroom learning plus three months of post-program coaching to support the implantation of your business plan. This is a good program for developing your passion into a part-time business that can grow over time.
Learn the skills
- Write a comprehensive business plan
- Learn how to operate a successful business
- Develop money management skills
- Develop marketing and sales skills
- Develop goal setting and decision making skills
Do you qualify?
This program is for people who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- You are low income or seeking financial independence
- You have a realistic business idea
To apply for this program, you must first attend Momentum’s free Exploring Entrepreneurship introductory workshop. For more information or to sign up for the workshop call us at 403.204.2657.
Once you have completed the orientation, you can fill out an application form for the Venture Program. If you qualify, you will be invited to attend the an orientation session and a one on one interview.
Already completed the orientation? Fill out the form below: