Business Basics 30
Do you live on a low or fixed income (such as AISH) and have an idea for a small, home-based business to supplement your income? Have you been overwhelmed by trying to navigate the resources and information online? Through this 30-hour program you will build the essential skills you need to develop your business idea. Throughout the six weeks, you will discuss business plan topics in a group setting and develop your own simple business plan.
Learn the skills
- Gain an understanding of your competition
- Develop a marketing plan
- Learn how to price your product or service
- Learn the basics of business budgeting and tracking
- Complete a brief business plan
Do you qualify?
This program is for people who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- You are living on a low income
- You have not finished school
- You have any conditions that limit employment options
- You have a language or cultural barrier
To apply for this program, you must first attend Momentum’s free Exploring Entrepreneurship introductory workshop. For more information or to sign up for the workshop call us at 403.204.2657.
Once you have completed the orientation, you can fill out an application form for Business Basics 30. If you qualify, you will be invited to attend the an orientation session and a one on one interview.
Already completed the orientation? Fill out the form below: