Business Basics 15
This 15-hour, part-time program is held on six afternoons, over two weeks and is suitable for anyone wondering about the feasibility of the small business they would like to start.
Learn the skills
- Learn your entrepreneurial characteristics
- Explore and refine your business idea
- Complete preliminary research
- Conduct a feasibility study
Do you qualify?
This program is for people who meet one or more of the following requirements:
- You are living on a low income
- You have not finished school
- You have any conditions that limit employment options
- You have a language or cultural barrier
To apply for this program, you must first attend Momentum’s free Exploring Entrepreneurship introductory workshop. For more information or to sign up for the workshop call us at 403.204.2657.
Once you have completed the orientation, you can fill out an application form for the Business Basics 15. If you qualify, you will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Already completed the orientation? Fill out the form below: