Evening Self Employment Program
This is an evening program in which participants will develop a comprehensive business plan and launch their business. Participants of the Evening Self Employment Program will receive classroom instruction and individual business coaching. The classroom portion of the program takes place twice per week over 12 weeks. You will receive weekly one-on-one business coaching.
Business coaching is designed to support participants with individual needs that may not be covered or are more difficult to address in the classroom. This one on one relationship provides an amazing opportunity for participants to receive tailored feedback and support throughout their start-up process. Your business coaching sessions will take place once per week during the program and is available for an additional 12 weeks after the program.
CostFree (There is no Alberta Income Support or Employment Insurance support for this program)
Learn the skills
- Write a comprehensive business plan
- Learn how to operate a successful business
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with a Business Coach
- Develop marketing and sales skills
- Develop money management skills
- Develop goal setting and decision-making skills
Do you qualify?
- You are living on a low income or seeking financial independence
- You have a realistic business idea and are ready to start your business while in the program
- You are available to attend classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- You are coachable, committed, and ready to start your business!
Let’s talk about your business idea! If you would like to apply for the Evening Self Employment Program, please call 403 204 2657, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this program is best for you. Or you can register for a free info session below.
This program is recruiting for Winter 2021.