Entrepreneurship 101 is a great fit for you if you already have a business idea and would like support designing a business model that is both profitable and purposeful.
For example, maybe you know you want to sell coffee, but you don’t know where, how, or who your customers will be. Entrepreneurship 101 will help you decide whether this could be done through a café, a kiosk, wholesale to other cafés, or online direct to customers. It will also help you understand how you can conduct business in a way that is in alignment with your values and benefits your community.
Entrepreneurship 101 takes place over 8 weeks, including an introductory class, 6 core classes, and an advisory session.
Does this sound like the right fit? Join us for our next cohort! Participants should plan to attend every session and should expect to contribute about 3-6 hrs per week between classes and action work completed at home.
This program was designed to foster collaboration in the online classroom so that you can explore your idea with a community of aspiring entrepreneurs.
Learn the skills
- How to align your personal and enterprise vision
- Designing business models that serve purpose and profit
- Testing your ideas and conducting interviews
- The steps, tools, and systems you’ll need to launch
- Your path forward and supports available
Do you qualify?
- You live in Calgary or surrounding area
- You are a solo entrepreneur or team of entrepreneurs
- You are available to attend every class
- You are over 18 years of age
- Momentum strongly encourages participants to use either a computer or laptop for this program as cellphones & tablets can prevent full participation.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 403-204-2650.