Momentum needs your information if you wish to participate in our programs. We also need information from those who want to donate to us and from our employees.
We need your information for the following purposes:
- To determine if you qualify for one of our programs
- To determine if you qualify for an employment, volunteer or participant position
- To understand and meet the needs, concerns and opinions of:
- Future and past participants
- Our employees
- Our volunteers
- Our donors
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To raise funds for Momentum.
How do we protect your personal information?
Momentum values and respects your privacy. To keep your information safe, Momentum will:
- Use the best technology and methods to keep it safe
- Make sure it is up-to-date and correct
- Give you access to your information any time you ask
- Not collect, use or give away your personal information for any reason other than those we have stated
When do we use your information?
- Momentum will only give your information to others with your consent, or when it is needed or permitted by law
- We share information when there is danger to life or property that can be avoided or minimized by sharing information
- With your consent we will share information with others to supply you with products, services and benefits
- Momentum uses telephone, mail and email lists to let you know about initiatives that may be of interest to you
Withdrawal of consent
We value having your consent to collect, use and share your information. However, you can remove your consent at any time.
Do you have questions or concerns about giving Momentum your information?
Do you want to see your personal information records?
Please contact Donna McBride, Operations Director, 403-204-2675
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Momentum or other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Momentum or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Momentum appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate the organization’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, with the organization’s prior express written permission.
Although this website features links to other sites, Momentum takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites, as we do not exercise editorial or other control over these sites.
This website provides information and services in furtherance of our mission. We make no representations about the suitability or accuracy of the information on this site for any purpose.
If you see any objectionable, inaccurate or improperly functioning content or features on this site, please contact the Marketing and Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.