In the past, people have said that Momentum was Calgary’s best kept secret. We don’t think that’s a good thing.
It’s important to build awareness of the issues that affect over 140,000 Calgarians and we’re happy to offer a unique perspective to your stories on topics including:
- How to manage and save money on a low income
- Entrepreneurship as a path to prosperity
- Microlending within the Calgary context
- City-wide work to increase Calgarians’ financial empowerment
- How skills training programs help families move out of poverty
- How poverty reduction is about more than basic needs
- High-cost credit and why alternatives are important
- Other topics that affect people living on low incomes
Unique point of view
Looking for the perspective of lived experience? We are also happy to facilitate interviews with individuals that have taken a Momentum program.
Photography and video assets
Need images or B-roll video of our participants or operations to help fill out your story? We have a library of images and video that we are happy to share in order to advance our Mission. Just ask!
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Closed weekends and statutory holidays